I will complete your jobs reliably, accurately, discreetly and with flexibility. Depending on your project details, I may work together with selected colleagues from my professional network.
I offer the following services:
Specialized translations, transcripts, editing, proofreading and quality checks
- Well-founded specialized knowledge in theory and practice
- Strong command of the translation languages
- Clear style, in line with the context
- Efficient and sound terminology research, as necessary
- Edition of glossaries, if desired
- Use of CAT (Computer-Aided Translation) tools: memoQ, Across, Wordfast, etc. – please inquire for details
Interpretation services upon request
Project management / coordination (depending on the project)
- Source languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch
- Target languages: German and English; French, depending on the subject and upon request
- Other languages and language combinations upon request and in cooperation with qualified and selected native translators
The rates indicated here reflect our standard rates. We will gladly provide you with a customized and non-binding quote for your project.
- The price for a translation generally depends on the text quantity, the language combination, the difficulty level, the subject area, special requests (such as text formatting constraints) and the urgency.
- We charge 1.30–1.60 EUR per standard line (55 characters), which comes to about 0.14–0.17 EUR per word in the target language, i.e., based on the final, translated text
- I may grant a discount for larger projects
- There is a 50% supplement for rush jobs, i.e. delivery within 24 hours
- There is a 100% supplement for orders on weekends and public holidays
- A minimum order value of 60 EUR applies
- I charge 60 EUR per hour for editing, proofreading, quality checks, interpretation jobs etc. For on-site jobs, there is a 120 EUR minimum charge (representing 2 hours of work)
- The prices and rates mentioned are exclusive of value-added tax (VAT). VAT is calculated according to the German VAT legislation in force..